Necessity is the mother of all innovation, and you are the chief inventor. Strong in your ability to identify and anticipate needs; you understand that success or failure is determined by the thoughtfulness and willingness to execute.
You are a valued business partner who takes pride in understanding your principal’s business portfolio. Building relationships, managing projects, and driving process improvements are your greatest contributions. As a strategic thinker, you connect task management to organizational priorities with a high degree of confidentiality, sense of urgency and customer-focus. Does this sound like you? Then we encourage you to apply.
Our executive assistant needs at the Charles Koch Institute and the Charles Koch foundation are growing quickly in support of our organization’s vision and mission. By applying here, we will consider you for all current openings and future needs.
Being an executive assistant here means you are part of a team of administrative professionals who support one another and find fulfillment by helping others achieve success.
Together, we are advancing the vision of a free and open society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and mutual benefit. Come join us and do the kind of good that matters most.
Your Responsibilities May Include
• Provide high-level of administrative support to external-facing principal
• Maintain a deep understanding of priorities in order to allocate principal’s time and resources appropriately
• Manage calendars, book and coordinate travel, itineraries and logistics
• Coordinate external guests and contractors, providing prompt and customer-focused service
• Keep the pulse on all on-going projects and their status; serve as liaison on behalf of your principal
• Process invoice payments and expense reports for the executive
Required Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
• 5+ years of experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant
• High school diploma or higher level of education
• Unparalleled attention to detail and an aggressive drive to take initiative, with the professionalism to interact with executives and external stakeholders
• A clear understanding of and excitement for CKI/F’s perspective, as well as the ability to think strategically about the principal’s time as an allocation of resources
• Demonstrated high-level of confidentiality, sense of judgment, ability to think on their feet and problem solve while maintaining composure
• Articulate and concise oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook (or another email management system), and PowerPoint
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
• Experience using Salesforce, Concur and Egencia
• Experience in project management
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and the Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free and open society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and mutual benefit. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.