When it comes to creative ideas that lead to big opportunities, you connect the dots no one else sees. You understand the importance of partnerships that are mutually beneficial and strike the perfect balance. Uniting with others to do good is where the magic happens—and you’ve seen this firsthand.
You’re looking for an organization that embraces your big ideas and strategic mindset. We’re glad this opportunity is in front of you.
We’re looking for someone to help us identify collaboration opportunities with individuals and organizations who share common goals, and then develop strategies for these partnerships to increase our impact by an order of magnitude. This role plays a key role on our communications team, which leads our organization in uncovering exciting partnerships that will help advance principles, challenge convention, and eliminate barriers that stifle creativity and progress in society.
Your Responsibilities Include
• Identify and conceptualize new collaboration partnership initiatives
• Leverage existing partnerships and identify further areas for collaboration
• Collaborate with partners to develop innovative and high-impact opportunities, and drive operational management of partnership projects
• Share knowledge internally and collaborate across teams to drive strategic outcomes
• Track, analyze and communicate results metrics and trends as they relate to partners
• Ensuring that partners and opportunities for collaboration tier up to strategy
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
•Commitment to the purpose, values, and operating principles that inform the Institute’s work
• 5+ years’ experience in strategic partnerships, corporate partnerships, coalition building, relationship management, development partner management and/or business development preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, business, non-profit management, public administration or similar area preferred
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
• Skill in building relationships and relating to external audiences
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
• Experience in communications or marketing
• Project management experience, with experience leading and handling multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline
You’re unique. And we love that about you. We’ve learned that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
The Charles Koch Institute and Charles Koch Foundation are working to advance a free society that best achieves long-term peace, civility, and well-being. We do this by supporting universities, non-profits, and professional training programs to find the ideas and talent that will stimulate a movement and change the world.
Because here, your life’s work matters.